Friday, July 1, 2011

Canada Day - it's the birthday of canada

I just want to share and to celebrate too, the birthday of Canada. Some of my friends and relatives are in Canada so happy holidays guys. Just to wrap up this post, I want to share some info's about the Canada day or formerly known as the Dominion Day.

The Dominion Day or the Canada Day is the anniversary of the event that united three British colonies into a single country that we now call Canada. The dominion day was replaced by canada day when canada gained full independence from the United Kingdom. The celebration of this holiday is being held all over canada and not canada only but also internationally. 

Again, I want to say. Happy holidays to all Canadians out their!


1 comment:

  1. hi saw you're blog on my friends blog links, mr isp101, hope you can visit my blog also and hope that you can add my blog on your links, as I added yours already so that i can visit your blog regularly, here's my blog feel free to comment thanks http://blobberboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete