Saturday, January 22, 2011

Running Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick in a low specs Computer

Hey guys, I just wanna share that I am running Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick in my old computer. I'm really surprised that it can run in it but I had some problems with it at first. When I first tried to run it. The system always hang when it boots up.

I'm running ubuntu 10.10 in a computer specs:

Processor: Pentium 4, 1.7 Ghz
Video card: Nvidia Riva Legacy TNT/TNT2 32mb Vram
RAM: 512mb

I heard some of my friends had tried to run it in a 256mb ram but I don't know if it is really true but I don't know, as far as I know. There is no one that still run there computer in 256mb ram.

If you are running in a slow computer, but you want to run ubuntu. Don't hesitate to try Ubuntu for your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment